Bank of America – Short Sale Agent Update

BAC Short-Sale Page Logo 2

January 6, 2015

Distressed California Homeowners May Qualify for the California’s Keep Your Home California Transition Assistance Program (TAP)

If you are a financially distressed California client can no longer afford their homes and are pursuing a short sale or a deed in lieu of foreclosure, you may be eligible for financial help with your relocation to alternative housing.

The funds come from the Transition Assistance Program (TAP), part of the Keep Your Home California Program.

Read More